G Creations sweet handmade jewels made their first appearance in 2008 in Athens, Greece.
G Creations collection includes – but is not limited to- sweet and food miniature jewels, hand sculpted by polymer clay, and tiny glass bottles filled with candies, stardust and … “magic potions”!

Free your imagination while visiting my “candy shop”:
Etsy (e-shop): www.etsy.com/shop/GabriellesCreations
Facebook: www.facebook.com/unique.g.creations2
Twitter: www.twitter.com/G_Creations
♥ Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/gcreations

Feel free to contact me for any further information!

Gabbie
G CREATIONS

Τετάρτη 26 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

My first Scrapbook!

Πριν λίγους μήνες η My Serendipity... μου έφτιαξε ένα υπέροχο scrapbook album, το οποίο συμπλήρωσα & έκανα δώρο στον φίλο μου.

Μιας και είμαι "ανήσυχο πνεύμα" σε ότι έχει να κάνει με οποιαδήποτε δημιουργία, αγόρασα πολλά υλικά scrapbooking και ανέτρεξα σε αρκετά tutorials πριν ολοκληρώσω τη διακόσμηση του άλμπουμ.

Έχοντας λοιπόν τόσα υλικά, σκέφτηκα να δοκιμάσω να φτιάξω μόνη μου ένα άλλο άλμπουμ... και το αποτέλεσμα μου άρεσε! (για πρώτη απόπειρα δηλαδή :P )

Εσείς τι λέτε?




A few months ago My Serendipity... handcrafted for me an amazing scrapbook album, which I filled and gave as a gift to my (boy)friend.

Since I get really excited about anything creative-ish, I bought a bunch of scrapbooking supplies and viewed several tutorials before decorating that album.

Having so many supplies, I thought I should try making a scrapbook album on my own.. and I liked it!
(I mean, for a first album, it's ok :P )

So, what do YOU think?



♥♥♥♥♥














Στο μέλλον σκοπεύω να πάρω ακόμη πιο εξειδικευμένα (και ακριβά...) εργαλεία & υλικά για να πειραματιστώ και να παίξω!


You can find G Creations  at
♥ Facebook: www.facebook.com/unique.g.creations
♥ Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/GabriellesCreations



♥ Γαβριέλα

♥ G CREATIONS


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις

Featured items on G Creations' Etsy