G Creations sweet handmade jewels made their first appearance in 2008 in Athens, Greece.
G Creations collection includes – but is not limited to- sweet and food miniature jewels, hand sculpted by polymer clay, and tiny glass bottles filled with candies, stardust and … “magic potions”!

Free your imagination while visiting my “candy shop”:
Etsy (e-shop): www.etsy.com/shop/GabriellesCreations
Facebook: www.facebook.com/unique.g.creations2
Twitter: www.twitter.com/G_Creations
♥ Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/gcreations

Feel free to contact me for any further information!

Gabbie
G CREATIONS

Σάββατο 22 Ιουνίου 2013

A special trade with Insanitek! {part I}

I recently traded with Grace from Insanitek Gifts.
(you can visit her Etsy here)

After months of exchanging long, detailed messages (and lots of fun) the list was complete and I got down to making her order.

I had the chance to make some custom jewelry and totally new items: BUTTONS!
Cute, colorful handmade polymer clay buttons!
You can see some of the items we traded for in the photos below =)














I made these items for Grace and they are not even half as sweet as the crocheted items she made for me: Miniature Fruit, Doughnuts, the Cupcake on my logo in 3D (!!) and an incredibly detailed real size Cookies and Cream cake hat box!

I will do my best to take some proper photos of her creations and will present them in a future post -
Stay tuned!


You will find G Creations at:

xxx
Gabbie
G Creations

2 σχόλια:

  1. Απαντήσεις
    1. Σ'ευχαριστω πολυ!! Συντομα θα ανεβασω και φωτογραφιες απο τις δημιουργιες της Grace που ειναι ακομη πιο φανταστικες! :D

      Διαγραφή

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις

Featured items on G Creations' Etsy